Friday, April 24, 2015

What is the Most Important Thing You've Ever Learned?

"What is the most important thing you've ever learned?" could possibly be one of the deepest questions a teacher could ask a group of students. As any teacher would, I asked my students to explain why they feel the way they do. I definitely was not anticipating the responses the students produced.



So why did I ask my students to explain the most important thing they have ever learned? There are two reasons. First and foremost I wanted them to self-reflect. Second, I wanted the students to see other peoples' opinions so we could learn from other people around the world.

Please briefly explain the most important thing you have ever learned in the comments section below.  

1 comment:

  1. Trust your instincts. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

    ReplyDelete