Friday, December 19, 2014

Ergonomics in the Classroom



At first glance, many people would say that Aiden is sending a text, interacting in some sort of social media, or perhaps building something in Minecraft. Infact Aiden here is writing an expository paragraph on why crime doesn't pay!
     As a teacher I spend a lot of time on ergonomics in my classroom. We have exercise balls to sit on, rocking chairs and even a couch in front of the Smart Board.  Even after putting many hoursa oif thought into how to design my classroom so that it best fits my students' needs, sometimes, haqving a good lean is exactly what my students need. Try giving your students choice in where or how they are working. If a student does their best work standing up, why make them sit down and do work?

No comments:

Post a Comment