Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Water Conservation Challenge!

Lessons Learned from a Year without Showering


In grade 8 science, students are learning about water systems. Part of the Ontario curriculum states that students need to evaluate their personal water consumption and compare it to other populations around the world. I read Lessons Learned From a Year Without Water by, Rob Greenfield to the students to get them thinking of different ways to conserve water

Challenge: What suggestion of Rob's will you use for the rest of the week in the name of conservation?

6 comments:

  1. How I'm going to take part in it ,I am going to turn off the water while I'm soaping your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turning the water off in the shower when I'm not using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna save water by turning off the shower when I'm putting on shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna save water by turning off the shower when I'm putting on shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. turn off the water while you’re soaping up and scrubbing down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would turn off the water well I'm brushing my teeth.

    ReplyDelete