Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Harnessing the power of the internet.

Thank you to Anne from sagonaskaschool.blogspot.ca, Mr. Hatch from hatcherelli.wordpress.com, John Jennings, Joseph Broughton from musiceducate.blogspot.ca, and Mr. Webb from mrwebbauroa.blogspot.ca for posting some positive formative feedback to our students! We are asking for your continued feedback in the same "positive, to and try..." method for the next pieces of writing.
     If you have never left feedback for us, please be sure to read the blog post titled "Getting Help from the World". This will give you a quick and easy idea of how to positively frame your comments. We look forward to your ideas!

Thanks in advance.








2 comments:

  1. Mr Dzzzz Class! I think your ideas are coming such a long way! I know that you are using Popplet to organize your thoughts and I think it is helping you come up with creative, detailed sentences to support your main idea. My next step for you is about revising and editing your work. Have you tried listening to your writing using the Speak feature on your iPad or Dragon Pad? Sometimes when I listen to my work being read I catch words that I have spelled incorrectly or sentences that don't quite sound right. Next time you write a paragraph, try listening to you work to catch one or two errors. Each time you do this, your writing will get better and better! Keep posting! I love reading your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grade 8
    We have some students here in New Zealand who love Motorcross so the writing about the Dirt Bikes, which from what I can see is similar is something that would immediately attract the attention of the Boys from our classroom, despite being over the other side of the world there are some common interests right there.
    Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete