Wednesday, March 11, 2015

1. When I used  the waterfall chart I got to learn about my LD and how it works also what my LD is.


2.Mr.D helped me put my LD into words that other people would understand.


3.While Mr. D was  putting my LD into words people  would understand I was putting those words into Popplet.




4.In my Popplet I made 6 diferenet sections on different topics. The Computer programs I use, My Interests and Hobbies, My Goals, My strengths, My needs, How I can help Myself
and How you can help me. After that I filled them in.








5. I think this product will help me in the future because it will help others understand how my LD works. I think it would also  help me for when I'm going into high school so I can tell my teachers about my LD and how it works and the things I will need to be successful.

1 comment:

  1. I like your explanation about how the pamphlet help

    ReplyDelete