Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Self Advocacy Pamphlet - Aiden

1.Explain what you learned about yourself when you first started using the “Understanding Learning Disabilities Chart”?:
I learned how my LD specifically affects my learning.


2.What did you take away from your conference with Mr. Di Donato?:
What I took away from my conference with Mr. Di Donato was a finished popplet, the popplet was the base of my pamphlet. 


3.Explain to your audience what you did next:
After I made the popplet I began to construct my pamphlet in pages using the information from my popplet.



4.What is the finished product? 
The finished product was my pamphlet about me and how I learn.



5.How do you think this product will help you in the future?:
It will help me in the future by informing my teachers about what I need to be successful in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment