Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Self Advocacy Transition Pamphlet

Denver Transitioning into High School


1. Explain what you learned about yourself when you first started using the “Understanding Learning Disabilities Chart”?

I used the York Region’s waterfall chart to learn more about myself, so then It was easier to put it into a pamphlet for my transition meeting for high school.

2. What did I take away from my chart with Mr. D?
What I take away from learning about my learning disability?

What I take away from learning about my learning disability was that I had trouble with phonological awareness, processing speed, language processing, phonological memory and rapid naming.

3. Explain to your audience what you did next?

 I used popplet so I can put it into my pamphlet in order of the most important to unimportant. so I don't forget something or leave it out of my pamphlet.

4. What did you do with the Popplet?

I used popplet to organize my thoughts then I put them into my pamphlet.

5. What is the finished product?

The finished product is a pamphlet for my transition meeting into high school.

6. How do you think this product will help you in the future?

It will help me in the future job or to tell my teacher about me.

This Product will help me in my future by Explaining my disability

phonological means : It is hard for me to remember the sounds of the letters of words. 







































1 comment: