Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Janine's passion




                                                    Janine's passion





For the last 2 months all of the elementary  students and teachers have been talking about our passions so we finally did LTTA (learning through the arts).The teachers said to us that we were going to make passion videos. I was so excited! So first we had to pick our passion, it was kind of hard for me because my first passion was fishing. I always had good memories of fishing. Later on I had a better idea for my passion  I decided to do baking!  So after we picked our passion we made a passion tree and got lots of ideas off of it. Later on we heard that for our passion videos, we were going to be using the green screen. After  Mr.D and Ms.Vader made a video about their passions, I got a lot of good ideas. So right after that we made a template with pictures of what was going to be behind our green screen and what we were going to say. Then we got tracing paper and wrote where we were going to stand and what actions we were doing. I'm going to show all the steps to making my passion videos and in the end of the post you will be able to see my passion video. Hope you enjoy! 


                                                           My passion tree



                                                                 
                                                                  My Smore



                                        My Storyboard                                      
                                 


My favourite part of LTTA is making the video because I had so much fun acting and being creative and doing actions.

My least favorite part of LTTA is editing my green screen passion video because it took a really long time and it was really hard.

What I would change about this passion project is to stick to one passion because I was rushing a lot and I was running out of time.



I think LTTA is a really good learning experience because I kind of knew how to act in front of the green screen but I got lots of creative ideas on how to act. I also learned how to edit my passion video on the mac using iMovie.


                                             My Passion Green Screen Video












No comments:

Post a Comment