Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Promote Your Passion

I started with picking my passion. I didn't think it was going to be that hard to pick one of my passions but it was! I picked Football. (Why you might ask?) I picked it because I play football.




What has been your favourite part about LTTA so far?

My favourite part about Leaning Through The Arts is using the green screen. I can add videos and pictures in the background when using the green screen.


What has been your least favourite part about LTTA so far?


My least favourite part about LTTA is making a poem. writing a poem is hard to put together. I don't like writing poems.


What would you change if you were to participate in this project again?


I would change my passion to dirt bikes. Dirtbiking is fun and hard to learn. I was 5 years old when I started riding a dirtbike.
I would like to add props like fake mud, rain and a screaming crowd to cheer for their favourite dirt biker. 

I think it was a good learning process for Art and to learn how to use a green screen the right way. I also learned how to use iMovie on the Mac. I learned where to put the picture I wanted on the greenscreen and where to put the video and how to edit video with iMovie. It was hard sometimes to use iMovie but it turned out to be great because I put a lot of work into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment