Monday, June 8, 2015

Promote your Passion Aiden

The Promote your Passion Project.




The project started out as a language assignment called "My passion tree." For the Passion tree we wrote what our passion is and what it stemmed from and what makes us passionate about it.
After that we did a poetry class with Martha from LTTA. We wrote a poem about our passion.

Then Mr. Brown and Mr. Di Donato told us that we were making a video to go along with the poems, using imovie and the green screen. We first used a storyboard to match the poem with some backgrounds. Then we used some tracing paper so we would know where to stand and what actions we would do in front of the green screen. Once all that was done we started filming.  It was pretty easy, some of the lines were hard to remember but it didn't take very long. The last step was the most annoying, editing. Editing the video was hard and it took a while but they turned out great.

My favorite part of LTTA was doing a project about something I'm passionate about.
My least favorite part of LTTA was making the storyboard.
What I would change about this LTTA project is I would make the processes shorter.


Check out my work below!
  




No comments:

Post a Comment